Do you have an article suggestion? Please email email@example.com
Large Gas Station Leaks
- 2022-04, Oregon Public Broadcasting, Medford fire at gas station sees 12K gallons of petroleum products spilled
- 2022-02, Oregon DEQ Blog, Johnson Oil in Clatskanie one step closer to redevelopment after latest DEQ cleanup project
- 2021-04, Oregon DEQ Blog, Updates: Gasoline Leak in Monmouth of 2,500 gallons into groundwater
- 2021-10, 1,300 gallons of fuel to leaked after a driver hit a gas pump in Pasadena California in December 2021. The fuel was pulled into the Alhambra wash where hazmat crews did their best to cleanup the spill (video, news)
- 2022-06, Oregon Capital Chronicle, Clackamas fuel company hit with state and federal fines for 2020 oil spill into North Santiam River
Service Station Redevelopment
- 2021-07, CNET, The future of gas stations: Do EVs dismantle local pumps?
- 2021-02, Bloomberg Green, When Is a Gas Station Not a Gas Station? When All the Cars Are EVs
- 2016-10, The Globe and Mail, Life after Corner Gas: The challenges of developing old service stations
- Undated, Rockland Trust Bank, What will the gas station of the future look like?
- 2022-05, Seattle Times, Aging gasoline storage tanks in WA pose environmental hazard, but many owners can’t afford cleanup
- 2021-11, Oregon DEQ, Former Johnson Oil
- 2021-10, Portland Tribune, County: Hillsboro lot with ‘extremely unsafe’ homeless camp sold, sweep planned
- 2018-07, AP News, Pence family’s failed gas stations cost taxpayers $20M+